Next week, every college or university in the Fort Worth area will kick off the fall semester. It's been incredibly exciting to see students arrive at TCU, which is directly across from our church campus. The neighborhood is gaining new life.
I love the fall.
University Baptist Church is located at 2720 Wabash Street. Our front doors face Cantey, just a stone's throw from Sherley Hall. Tomorrow, we'll welcome new and returning students to Fort Worth, and host a free lunch immediately following worship.
Here's 5 reasons you should be at UBC tomorrow:
- We love students! UBC is building a Christian community where students are transformed by the love of Christ. We'll know your name, your story, and do everything we can to help you feel part of our church family.
- You can check out our College Bible Study at 9:30 am in Room 200, or join us in worship at 10:30 in the Sanctuary. Ask a friendly church member for help in navigating our building, or find someone in a red shirt and ask for directions!
- You'll hear the plan for our common life in the coming year. There will be opportunities to learn, grow, lead, and follow Christ. You can plug in.
- You'll have one less meal to pay for in the fall semester. Lunch is free, home cooked, and delicous. We'll eat in Harris Hall, immediately after worship.
- We'll have over $1500 worth of door prizes to give away. Register for our drawing, and have a shot at gift cards to Starbucks, Dutch's, Panera, Corner Bakery, and more. We'll also give away shirts, school supplies, and other great stuff you can use.
Join us tomorrow. Come and see. You can belong here. And you can make a difference.
See you soon!